Monday, November 22, 2010

Excerpt from: CHRISTMAS WITH A STRANGER


In the wee hours two days before Christmas, Allie, a young, African-American graphic artist living contently with her boyfriend, is awakened by a distress call from her boss. Knowing she possesses a pilot’s license, he asks her to fly to Maine to pick up Roy Colby, a stranded potential client, and bring him back to Manhattan. She imagines Colby, the owner of a chain of stores, to be a middle-aged guy with a paunch and isn’t prepared for the handsome, blond-haired man waiting at the airport. However, the plane develops engine trouble and she’s forced to make an emergency landing. Rescue is prevented by a snow storm and they take shelter in an abandoned shack. After spending a stolen night of bliss, the two are rescued. But, will they ever be able to return to their lovers at home and forget one another?

CHRISTMAS WITH A STRANGER
Published by Lady Leo Publishing

The persistent ringing of the phone jarred me out of a sound sleep. Wesley stirred next to me. Not wanting the phone to waken him, I rolled over and fumbled for the receiver. Without warning, Wesley’s arm shot out and grabbed my breast. I swatted it away, as I tried to talk. He could be so annoying sometimes.

“Allie, are you awake?” Even in my half comatose state, I recognized the voice as Joe Brown’s, my boss at Brown, Wyckoff, and Jones Advertising Agency. I mouthed, “Stop it!” to Wesley, who decided to ignore what I was telling him and fondle me anyway.

“No. I'm sleeping like all normal people do at this hour after drinking and raising hell at the office Christmas party.”

“Jump into the shower and throw on some clothes. I need you to do an enormous favor for me.”

“Come on, Joe. It’s five a.m. on a Saturday morning. That’s my day off, in case you’ve forgotten. Besides, Christmas is the day after tomorrow and I still have to wrap my Christmas presents.” Okay, the last part was a white lie, but I needed my sleep, not that I’d get any now that Wesley was pawing me.

“I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t important, Allie.”

“So is my sleep.”

“Roy Colby of Helper Stores, has an appointment with Tom to discuss the possibility of signing on with us. I don’t have to tell you what his business could mean to our firm.”

“That's all very nice, but couldn’t you have waited to tell me this wonderful news at a more humane hour…say some time after noon—tomorrow?”

“That's not the reason I called. You've got to pick him up at the Bangor Airport. His flight to New York was cancelled at the last minute.”

“As in Maine?”

“That’s where I’ve heard Bangor to be.”

“Why, me?”

“Because you’re a pilot.”

“That’s just a hobby, not what you hired me for.” Boy, did I ever regret having told him I had a pilot’s license.

“Please, Allie. I need you to do this for me. Listen, I’m begging you.”

“Oh, stop your groveling. I’m up already....”

“I knew I could count on you.”

“Never again. Especially this early in the morning. Promise?”

“I promise. And Allie…Thank you. Now get going!”

No sooner had I put the phone down, Wesley was straddling me.

“Look, Wes, I gotta go. Joe needs me—”

“Joe always needs you do something. Your job always seems to come first, lately.”

“Hey, that’s not fair.”

“Then prove it!” He tried to persuade me by rubbing his cock against my sex.

“Big baby!” I chided as I straddled his back with my legs.

With his morning hard-on, he slammed into me like a jackhammer. To tell the truth, it felt good and I really wished I had more time. We both climaxed quickly. Wesley pulled out of me and proceeded to go back to sleep while I went to take a quick shower and dress. I left a note on his night table explaining where I'd gone, promising to be back late afternoon. Then I called ahead to make sure the plane I usually rented was available and ready to go.

0 comments:

 
Candy Caine's Corner © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina