Saturday, March 5, 2011

Is the Education System Broken in the US?

It's definitely a sad state of affairs when a man making a 911 call for help for his wife can't spell the name of the street where they are located.

I was watching the news the other night and they played a recording of the 911 call.
Is there a problem with our current education system? Read on and you decide.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: 911, what's your emergency?
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes. My wife got clocked by a wart hog real bad and I need someone to come up to pick her up.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Can you give me your address?
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes. We're at 1825 Eucalyptus Drive.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Could you spell that for me, sir?
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I'm going to drag her to Oak Street and you can pick her up there.

0 comments:

 
Candy Caine's Corner © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina