Sunday, July 3, 2011

Word of the day

Okay,here I am back at home from the RWA National Conference and I'm going to use the word of the day: EXHAUSTED. I'm still unpacking my bags, finding things that are both definable, as well as undefinable. In the middle of all this, I went and traded in my car, spending endless hours at a dealership, for a new one. Sorry, off track here.

It was the best conference in a long time for me. I had so much fun that I never wanted it to end, but as we all know, all good things must end. Too bad, it's the bad stuff that we want over and done with. My roomies were great and the people I met from all over the world were terrific and fun. It makes me want to hop a plane and go visit them for coffee next week.

Now I have to process whatever I've learned while I'm getting out my edits for two books, a request, and put up my erotic anthology at Smashwords. I might even get to drive my new car--because it came with a full tank of gas.

0 comments:

 
Candy Caine's Corner © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina