Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sounding Off

I've been working on the edits of a new novel penned by Candy Caine. The title is The Reconstruction of Carla Millhouse. Strange title--uh-huh, but it felt right. All the characters are somehow connected to each other like the movie Crash. I guess it's like what we do somehow touches a number of people. Anyway, it should be out soon at Arrow Publications. Unfortunately life and work has been getting in the way of my progress.

For example, our 100lb Yellow Lab named Sammy is a blonde bimbo. (my husband tagged her this) With some respects, he's right. The big dum-dum ate a critter in the backyard and had the runs for a few days. Realizing this condition wasn't correcting itself, we took her to the vet. Waiting to be called, a small dog came in and barked at ours. Sammy pushed herself so far under my husband's chair that she literally got stuck. Needless-to-say, those two hours I spent at the vet could have been used editing. I think you can see where I'm going here.

Keep your eyes peeled, because eventually, I'm going to finish.

0 comments:

 
Candy Caine's Corner © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina