Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Have a safe New Years

A friend sent this to me:

With the holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with you all about drinking and driving after a "social event" with friends.

Last night, I was out on a pre-New Years Eve evening with several friends. I had a few cocktails, followed by several glasses of wine with dinner. Despite my jolliness, I still had the sense to know that I was over the limit.
That's when I decided to do what I have never done before: I took a cab home.
Sure enough, there was a police road block on the highway but, since it was a cab, they waved it past.
I arrived home safely without incident.
This was both a great relief and surprise because I had never driven a cab before.
I don't even know where I got it from and, now that it is in my garage, I don't know what to do with it.

Be safe out there... and have a Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

 
Candy Caine's Corner © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina